Our company-wide commitments are outlined in the following key sustainability policy documents:
- Code of Sustainable Conduct — Our commitment to sustainable development, focusing on aspects such as community and environmental performance
- Code of Ethics — Our dedication to upholding high moral and ethical standards, specifying basic business conduct and behaviour
- Health and Safety Policy — Our commitment to providing leadership and resources for entrenching the core value of safety
- Human Rights Policy — Our commitment to respecting the rights of our employees, the communities in which we operate and others affected by our activities
- Indigenous Peoples Policy – Our commitment to respect the rights, cultures, interests, and aspirations of Indigenous Peoples.
- Inclusion and Diversity Policy - Our commitment to supporting an inclusive and diverse workplace that recognizes and values difference.
- Teck’s Expectations for Suppliers and Contractors - Established to clearly communicate Teck’s expectations for suppliers of goods and contractors performing services for or on behalf of Teck.
- Tax Policy - Our commitment to be transparent, cooperative, compliant and ethical in all tax matters.
- Water Policy - Our commitment to protect water and the life it sustains by being an industry leader in water stewardship.