Red Dog Operations has enacted COVID-19 response measures to safeguard the health and safety of employees and contractors at site.
- Increased testing and expanded testing capacity at site
- Availability of COVID-19 vaccination on site for all personnel
- Increased and enhanced disinfection and cleaning of living and workspaces
- Installation of HEPA filtration in all employee bus transportation
- All personnel must wear a 3-ply medical mask facial coverings and maintain strict adherence to mandates and occupancy limits
- Daily documented effectiveness checks to drive adherence to all COVID-19 protocols and identify opportunities for improvement
- All individuals with positive test results are in isolation*. Anyone identified as having had close contact with these individuals will be quarantined** and undergo COVID-19 testing.
- Employees travelling to local communities in the region are required to be tested twice and will require two confirmed negative tests before departing. Personnel are strongly advised to also follow their community’s COVID-19 mandates when returning home.
- Additional COVID-19 testing is being conducted at site.
- A ‘real-time’ body temperature monitoring system was installed, including four thermal imaging cameras as a means of early symptom detection.
Red Dog Operations is focused on safeguarding the health and safety of our employees and the communities in which they live. Red Dog Operations is following response protocols to ensure the health and safety of all personnel at the operation is maintained. We are also working with public health authorities and taking precautionary steps to manage the risk of transmission.
* An individual in isolation or self-isolation has tested positive for COVID-19
** An individual in quarantine has been identified as having had close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-1
DIRECT* COVID-19 case status at Red Dog – Updated June 10, 2021
|Red Dog Active Cases at Site
||Red Dog Active Cases in region
||Red Dog Active Cases out of region
* Direct cases do not include offsite positive COVID-19 cases that were prevented from coming to site.