It’s more important than ever that we build the best defence against COVID-19.
Vaccines are a great first step, and to further create a solid game plan, we’ve partnered with Kirk McLean, former NHL goaltender, and Karina LeBlanc, Team Canada soccer goalkeeper, to help fight the fatigue and keep our people, our families and our communities safe.
Preventing the spread of COVID-19 is our best defence against it. Here's what you and your loved ones can do:
- Wear a mask in indoor public settings and workplaces.
- Maintain a distance of at least 2 metres/6 feet between yourself and others whenever possible.
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or make use of a 70% alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or into a tissue. Dispose of the used tissue and wash your hands immediately.
- Clean and disinfect high-touch surfaces.
- If you develop any COVID-19 symptoms, please immediately arrange to get tested and self-isolate until you receive your result.
To learn more and for Best Defence resources, visit Teck.com/bestdefence.