Teck is committed to supporting the health and wellness of our people. In support of this commitment, effective today all employees in Canada have access to Wello, Teck’s new virtual healthcare partner. Wello replaces the Medisys On-Demand service previously available to Teck employees in Canada.
Wello provides 24/7 on-demand access to virtual healthcare by phone, video or chat to ensure you and your family have access to the care you need. Wello has also partnered with Teck’s Employee & Family Assistance Program service provider, Lifeworks, to provide a more integrated approach to health and well-being support, including mental health.
Clinicians at Wello can provide support on a range of services, including:
- Diagnosing and treating conditions
- Ordering and interpreting tests (e.g., blood tests)
- Managing acute and chronic illness
- Writing and renewing prescriptions at the pharmacy of your choice
- Providing specialist referrals
- Acting as the first contact for mental health patients
- Making appointments with mental health professionals
- Health coaching, counselling and education
Please see this brochure for more information on how you and your family can get support from Wello.
Getting Started with Wello
Later today, employees in Canada will receive an email to their Teck email account from Wello, with a link and instructions on how to complete your personal Wello registration.
For anyone who does not have easy access to their Teck email:
- Visit teck.getwello.ca
- Complete the registration using your:
Legal first name
Date of birth
Support and Questions
Introduction to Wello webinars, including a demonstration and Q&A, will also be offered in June. More information and links to register for these sessions will be provided in an upcoming internal announcement.
For any technical questions or technical support with registering for Wello, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.888.585.2120.