For each of our sustainability focus areas, we established short and long-term goals out to 2030. We are currently working to achieve our 2020 short-term goals, and recently completed our 2015 goals.
- Reduce serious injuries and eliminate fatalities by ensuring our high potential risks have effective controls in place and by enhancing our culture of safety.
- Implement improved occupational health and hygiene monitoring and exposure control to protect the longer term health of workers.
- Build a diverse workforce that includes more women and Indigenous people.
- Develop leaders who can confidently and efficiently manage safe, respectful and productive operations.
- Eliminate serious injuries, illnesses and fatalities through effective high potential risk management.
- Be a diverse and inclusive workforce representative of the communities in which we operate.
- Be a workplace with a shared commitment to fairness, respect, operational excellence and productivity.